Saturday, December 7, 2013

Meri sanso mein basa hai tera hi ik nam - A song by Udit - (review)

Song Title: Meri sanson mein basa hai tera hi ik nam
Singer: Udit Narayan
Movie: Aur Pyar Ho Gaya

"Meri sanson mein basa hai,
Tera hi ik naam,  Teri yaad  hamsafar subah shaam
Teri yaad humsafar subah shaam"
These lines means a lot for a lover, and the melody in the voice of the Udit Narayn is just tremendous. He has sung this song like no one else could ever, and will ever do. He has put his whole soul in this song.
I had listened to this song in my childhood days, and then few years in my high schools, but it was not available with me, I listened to it here and there, in streets or in buses.  Now I am 26 years old, and I listened to this song again in one of the local Radio channel and I felt as if something a long lost from me, has come back.
This song has so much power and emotions, I simply love this song. Udit dedicated this song to his son Aditya in the interview and it suited there too. I wish Udit Narayan and Aditya Narayan further more success in their personal and professional life.
Udit Narayan You Rock!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment