Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Tujhko na dekhun to" - a beautiful song by Udit Narayan and Sunidhi Chauhan

Song title: Tujhko na dekhun to 
Singer: Udit narayan and Sunidhi Chauhan
Movie: Jaanwar
I am sure that if you have listened this song, then you loved it for its beautiful lyrics and the whole music with the voice of the Udit and Sunidhi.  I think Sunidhi was at her initial career when she sung this song, and it matched the voice of the character in the movie( a small boy). Udit plays the voice of the father(played by Akshay Kumar) and Sunidhi played as the voice of the boy.
The song is emotional enough to touch your heart. I have watched this movie "Jaanwar" too, and I loved it. The song is a big hit for me, and I think everyone loved it.
There are very few duet songs, by Udit and Sunidhi, but they are lovely. I think they should perform together to give more hits. I wish them all the best for their future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment