Monday, August 19, 2013

"Tumse milna baatein Karna bada achha " - Tere Naam - A song reveiw

Song Title: Tumse Milna baatein Karna
Movie: Tere Naam
Singer: Udit Narayan
Among all the hit songs of the movie "Tere Naam" this song was most beautifully sung  by Udit Narayan, with all the innocence, heart and honesty put into it.
"Tumse milna baatein karna
Bada achha lagta hai.. -2
Kya hai ye kyun hai ye?
Kya khabar han magar
jo bhi hai bada achha lagta hai."

Means I feel great pleasure and happiness to meet you. There is no reason which I can yet define behind this great feeling while I am with you, still it is the best thing in my life "to meet you".
These lines define the love or attraction of a man to his beloved woman. Spending time together is the best thing for them, and when the time passes by doesn't matter, and even a whole day can appear less.
This is a lovely song.
I hope you also love this song,
Thank You.


No comments:

Post a Comment